The Right Tools + Hard Work + Persistence = A Brighter Future
We know you care deeply about your children and are working hard to help them achieve a promising future. We get it. Most of us here at the 1Million Project are parents too. Like you, we think day and night about how best to prepare our children for what’s ahead.
Also like you, we believe in hard work and in potential. We believe all students, like yours, are curious, want a brighter future and are willing to work hard to earn it. Students deserve access to the right tools to achieve success. These beliefs are why we’ve created the 1Million Project.
What We Do
- A free smartphone, tablet, or hotspot device.
- 3GB per month of free high-speed LTE data. Unlimited data is available at 2G speeds if usage exceeds 3 GB in a month.
- Free hotspot capability on all devices and unlimited domestic calls/text on smartphones (subject to district limitations).
- Free, regularly-updated Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) compliant content filter with every device.
- Wireless service for up to four years while still in a participating high school.
What We Don't Do
- Charge you. Participation in the 1Million Project is free for all qualifying students in a participating high school.
- Capture any personal identifiable information about your child or your family while they participate in the program.